Day 125 “Getting Closer”

I’ve replaced all the gaskets and seals except for the rear main, LIM, UIM, and the Valve Covers. Just got through painting the LIM, UIM, Valve covers, the coil pack plate & bracket, and AC compress bracket. I’m taking the UIM to my friend to see if he can machine the “3800…” on the top to show the letters. I’ll show pic Asap. Tonight I’ll be assembling the rest of the motor. The motor is looking good. Its very clean. I am happy with the purchase now after seeing the motor has been taken care of. Any-who, I took a few snap shots of the motor before I painted the parts.

Preview before painting. New motor with original valve covers, and intake


Put all the green junk on the old motor.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.