Day 519 “Progress”

Today, more progress!!

-I fixed the paint job on the firewall.

-I started putting motor back together. I got the new springs on. I was looking and the ls1 retainers look as if they are taller which in turn preloads the spring less. It wasn’t much but I didn’t use them.

-I repainted the valve covers and intake. The paint didn’t hold to well, plus a few nicks and scraps.

– I almost got it ready to sit on the K member.

Just a few more hours of wrenching and she’ll be ready to install back to the car.

I’m also missing more bolts this time around…. I know I remember taking them off. I gotta make a parts run tomorrow anyway.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: