It was a busy weekend. Among all the clean up from the storms that passed through, I managed to work on the car.
Pre-machine polish: (except for the hood, I hit that with some machine polish last weekend)
Post machine Polish:
Still have another step left but I need give a few areas a little more attention with the machine polish before moving on.
Note: Machine polish and niteshade don’t play well together. The polish melted the niteshade and now I have big chunks of polish stuck to the taillight. I’ll have to sand on that a little while.
I went ahead and placed my nose emblem.
Sunday afternoon I got bored so I mounted my new amp and start building my sub box.