The past couple months I’ve been slowly working on a few things. Prepare for a lengthy post. Sorry. :-\
First, I’ve brought back the tinted plexi trunk cover. My old cover is lost. Plus it was not graphite so it wouldn’t help me anyway. I’ll probably do more to it probably add lighting and maybe other things.
My Sub woofer enclosure is coming along slowly.
Sound deadener installed:
Once cured I started trying to figure out how to make the top half of the enclosure. So, I lined up the panels and used a laser to make a few things
I then used quite a bit of foam and glue them all together then shaved it down until it fit in the hole. (I want to be able to remove it just in case i need to repair or maybe paint it.
I didn’t really know where I was going to put the amps and stuff but there seems to be a bunch of room behind the enclosure.
After the new tire was on, I suspected that it was rubbing a little. I was correct. I think it’s just because the bump stops are doing their job lol so time to fix that.
Bump stops! You failed me!
Traded in for younger models.
This was probably long overdue.
And because there is no direct replacements, cut, cut, cut.
The otherside was a bit worse. I have been hanging the left turns a bit hard apparently. lol
Now for the more recent problem or inconvenience more or less.
I’m working on getting the rest of the Supercharger parts on the shelf. I want to pull this motor and redo all the gaskets and anything else that looks like it needs replacing
I noticed that my Timing Chain was making more noise than usual. I’ve been unable to stop the noise completely since I install the Cam but this was louder.
Back in the air it goes.
The usual breakdown:
Turns out there was a slight problem. I found other pieces of it in the oil when i drained it. I think this is the original tensioner only because none of the other tensioners felt like they fit properly. So I bought a Sealed Power version and it looks the closest to the factory. It still fits a little weird but I think it will to the job.
I took the opportunity to clean some of the parts because my PS pump line was leaking some and made a mess all over everything.
This part was painted and I think when I SC i’m going to polish parts instead of painting them. I decided to strip the paint off this and clean it up a bit.