On Sunday marked Day 80 of the rebuild. Not much has happened. I’m still waiting to pull out the old motor. But I did ride it down the road one last time to say good bye to the motor. Still runs like a champ….but coolant was drowning a cylinder. I wanted to clean her a bit so I stripped her of all the extra wires. Stereo, Light’s, LED’s, everything…… all back to stock. You’ll see how much junk I had put in that damn thing, it’s pitiful. Anyway she look lots better on the inside and I can’t wait to get that damn motor out lol.
I’m thinking about starting to touch up some spots on the paint but first thing is to drop that other motor in!