Just an update….
I’ve got my heads back from the shop. Turns out 2 valves weren’t sealing. They had to do a valve job which cost me an extra 100 bucks. I was going to get the flywheel resurfaced and notice it has three hairline crack in the middle all are small (.5″ or less) except 1, which is almost 1in long. So I must replace the flywheel too . But despite the setbacks, I’ve got the heads installed and the rocker arms as well. Torquing the heads down to spec ain’t an easy job. (could be cause I have the block sitting on the ground instead of on a stand.) It’s got new gaskets, new bolts, new valves….. I should be ready to roll. now time to focus on cleaning everything else.