Progress is slow but motivation is high. Still working on laying the deadener. I’ve put the seat in to drive it some just to keep everything charged up and make sure all the electronics are working before I move it all to the center console. The worst thing that could happen is I try to fix something that I thought I broke by moving that was already broken before hand lol
I expect to be done with the deadening under the carpet this weekend. then the interior can be reinstalled. I can finally start on the new console. My goal is to make a console that has a custom frame and I attach 3d printed parts or fabric to it. I have an arm rest from an 2010-2015 Equinox that feels very comfy and should be easy to mount.
Its beginning to look like a space shuttle now lol